Adhyayana Vidya Trust®
Adhyayana Vidya Trust® was established in the year 1992, which also represents Adarsha Group of Institution. The trust was commenced with the purpose to improve the quality of education and also to uplift the less fortunate sections of the society in Mandya and Malavalli.
The trust aims to provide all round development and comprehensive education to students and holds a reputation of continually serving for the past three decades. The quality of Education and training imported at the Institution through using modern system encouraged us to ultimately develop the institution as a centre of excellence.
We focus on providing moral and ethical disciplinary support and persist to each and every student in every step of their Endeavour. In the hope and ambition to provide bright and sparkling career, the institution maintains an excellent track record in the field of academics, sports, cultural and outer various co-curricular actionist The institution is given the best infrastructure with an urge to provide quality education to students at all levels.
The main objective of the institution is to holistically nurture the students and aspirants by providing them with top quality education using cutting edge. Effective teaching methods in a modest, affordable and comfortable environment.
Today, Adhyayana Vidya trust has revolutionized the primary and secondary education system by having the facility of Residential and Non-Residential school, providing apt computer and typing course, and various other facilities for the other backward classes in the society. It is proud to announce three campuses and 1500 students and our 200 teaching and non-teaching personnel’s.
The Institution can proudly claim to having produced a large number of alumni who have excelled in their respective fields and have brought glory to their Alma mater by contributing immensely to society. The spectrum of achievement ranges from sports to the field of finance to event management and from motivational speakers to enterprising businessmen we stand by our motto “Education for all” and believe in the philosophy to contribute immensely to societal transformation.
DR. MURTHY L, M.B.B.S., M.S. General Surgeon
Adhyayana Vidya Trust® was established with a clear vision to advance the basic educations among the rural population of the society. It is through this vision that we will continue to be recognized as a premier Institution in the field of both primary & Higher education. We welcome all the career oriented youth to the dynamic and vibrant academic world.
The pace of change is so fast that almost everything seems to be in transformation mode. Likewise, Education all over the world is undergoing a radical shift knowledge is no longer constrained by time & space. It has expanded beyond the classrooms and school campuses. Hence, continuous mentoring, monitoring and evaluation of the learning environment need to be done to provide required intellectual stimulation to the young minds. In today’s world, how much you know does not matter, application of the acquired know ledge is more important, since, education cannot exist in isolation, the system needs to take cognizance of these developments. This is where excellence in present day education lies.
Vision & Mission
- To empower every individual with knowledge and confidence
- Adhyayana Vidya Trust® believes that every individual from each stratum of society needs affordable, relevant & quality education to fulfill personal aspirations
- Adarsha Group of Institutes committed to the cause of value based education in all disciplines, envisions itself as a fountainhead of innovative human enterprises, with inspirational initiatives for academic excellence.
- Maintain a level of excellence and standards in all programs that will give them statewide, national and international significance.
- Our goal is to support and nature the children’s and our own natural desire to be life-long learners. We are committed to the families we serve, providing supports and encouragement.
- Our Vision is a community where all children feel loved, respected and encouraged to develop to their fullest potential.